Kurve'

Friday, July 1, 2011

♥Lovely Blog Award

A big ups to a great blogger pal, High Heels & Good Meals , for G R A C I N G me with The Lovely Blog Award!! So much appreciated!! Don't hesitate to stop by her blog for a visit, WARNING!! You just might become a follower!! She has wonderful fashion sense and literally makes me hungry everytime I stalk her blog!! LOL


15 Random Things About Me:

1.) I make "Personality Pillows" for little girls
2.) I've been in a relationship for 2 years
3.) I spend about 7 hours a week at church (I try)
4.)I love to watch Bridezillas and Say Yes To The Dress
5.) I love to eat WATERMELON
6.) My favorite color is purple
7.) My family with exception of my Honey live 2 hours away
8.) I don't like animals of ANY type
9.) I've had 32 different cell phones (long story)
10.) I'm not as close to my dad as I would like to be
11.) A cat ate my turtle (true story)
12.) I've moved 5 times in 5 years
13.) I don't like the Kardashians (they irk me)
14.) My shoe size is 10 (birthday coming up!!)
15.) I love make up!! (refer to parentheses in #14)

 
Awarded Blogs:
(in no particular order! This was sooo hard! LOL)

 
The rules:
-link back to the person who passed you the award
-share 15 random things about yourself
- award 7 blogs
-drop a note to tell them about it



4 comments:

  1. Hey doll! You won an award over at my blog too! Wow this is awesome :-) Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award hun! Your personality pillows sound adorable! And I don't like the Kardashians either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you SO much for the award. you're the sweetest!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much for the award girl! Much appreciated, I'll have it on my blog soon. Its my first one so I'm very excited!:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!