Kurve'

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lay-Zay Day.COM

Today I took time to Me, Myself, and I. I think we all should spend time with S E L F sometimes. Have you gotten to know yourself lately? Seriously, I had to sit down and re-evaluate what's been going on and all things that are to come.

The good thing about not having any friends in reach is that I find more time to spend talking to God and reading my bible. I try to take time out for Him each and every day!

I'm planning a secret date for my Honey. He spoils me so much and fills my daily life with so much joy. I just want to take some time out for him and show him how much he's appreciated. Plus, my mom and the twins are coming to town and I miss them sooooo friggin much!! Party at our place!! God Bless






♥♥♥




♥♥♥




♥♥♥


♥♥♥


♥♥♥
Dreek

1 comment:

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!