Kurve'

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SEW, I ordered some FABRIC!



Just wanted to share some of the fabric that I ordered. I can never seem to find the time to sew, but it's so many pieces that float around in my bible notes, on my fridge, and on my laptop that I really wanna make. When I do find the time and the motivation (both is needed) I don't have the fabric that I want!

So take a peep at the fabric, i'll share some of my MANY dresses and blouses with you later! Enjoy!








Be Blessed Doves,
Dreek♥

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see what you come up with! I love the striped fabric at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You got some great fabric! I can't wait to see what you do with it! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute fabrics! I'm in the process of learning how to sew. What are you making out of them.

    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!