Kurve'

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Topsy Turvy Thursday ♥

Hello my loves, it's Thursday!! Make it a P R O D U C T I V E one! We're moving into a bigger place next week, and I've been procrastinating about this packing!! I've moved 5 times in 5 years...it's getting old!! Hopefully, in this new place we can stay much longer. It's way bigger so we shall see!!

I guess i'll bump my new Beyonce' and get to it! I wore this outfit yesterday as I shopped around town yesterday with my Lin-Zay ♥..YES I wore my arms out..NO I didn't care or think TWICE....ENJOY!






I soooooo LOVE my earrings!!

Outfit Breakdown:
Dress & Leggings: Ross
Shoes: Shoe Land
Earrings: My online Store (Kurvy Kouture)

love,
Dreek ♥

P.S. still can't find my camera!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute dress! You have an amazing smile and I love your pretty waves in your hair. Thank you for your sweet comment! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Look, Hey Doll Im Giving you the One Lovely Blog Award Check Out Details At My Blog....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!