Kurve'

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hairy Situations: HELP!!

I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with my H A I R. I LOVE my hair, but I don't like it??..IDK if that really makes sense, but yeah. 4 years of dealing with these C U R L S is starting to get boring. Maybe I should add some C O L O R?!?!

Suggestions PLEASE!! :o)











My curls aren't as neat as they can be, but you get the idea. This morning, I wet my hair, threw in a little conditioner and started my day. As a matter of fact,  that's pretty much the routine 6 days out of the week..LOL





This was the last time that I got my hair straightened, and trimmed. It was down my back, then I had to get my ends trimmed. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I think your hair is gorgeous! Maybe some color would be nice! IDK what color though! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Couple...... Ur hair looks really healthy doll...***

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your boo look amazing together haha, I love the hair and the kinks are always fun in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about the hair situation! I feel the same way sometime. I love your pics!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful hair! Don't you love being natural? I do!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!