Kurve'

Saturday, May 14, 2011

♥Meet Kurvy..

I'm a small-town girl with huge D R E A M S & A S P I R A T I O N S. I'm a college graduate/ student, daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend and most importantly of all i'm a C H R I S T I A N.


I adore my F A M I L Y and I cherish the few F R I E N D S that I have. I love C L O T H E S, S H O E S, & M A K E- U P. I have silly habits, and I watch unusual shows. I ♥ P U R P L E.
 
My W E I G H T doesn't define me, it simply M A K E S ME W H O I A M. That doesn't make sense right? Read it again, slowly..LOL. I love every portion of my body and it doesn't hinder me from living life. S E L F- E S T E E M is my middle name, having plenty of it.
 
My Grandma and Mom I always lifted me up, in E V E R Y area that I was low in. Although I am a K U R V Y B O O, I do strive to be H E A L T H Y. Alsooo I Love to L A U G H and have a good time.
 
Welp, with that being said, G O D B L E S S & L E T T H E F U N B E G I N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!