Kurve'

Friday, January 6, 2012

FOTD: Purple Smoke

Happy New Years Everyone! May you all be successful at all the lies changes you have promised yourself this year!!LOL

Anyways, I'm getting a blog makeover soon and i'm excited about that, but in the mean time in between time, something that I wanted to do was start sharing my makeup routine. One of my lies changes that I wanted to make this year was to utilize my huge collection of cosmetics, AND to stop buying so much!!

On to the Face:

This is my freshly washed and lotioned face, i've done nothing so far (scary looking huh..LOL) but shade and shape my brows, and conceal them both for a cleaner look. You can probably see the concealer around my eyebrows. (Tutorial on how I do those?)



I start at my lash line and pack on the purple, I did a purple smokey eye which has to be explained in depth, which I can do..buttttt it's a million youtube videos that show you how.


This is before i've powdered...

This is after i've powdered...


Then add foundation, blush, and lip glass...










Products I used:

Eyes:
Urban decay primer potion
Jordana - Your Majesty
15 color concealer palette
L.A. Colors -Lollipop palette











L.A. Colors - Ammunition palette











Maybelline Falsies

Face:
Maybelline Mousse Dream Concealer (Dark 2)
Covergirl Pressed Powder Clean (Tosted Almond)
Covergirl TruBlend (toasted Almond
Wet N' Wild Blusher (Heather Silk)

Lips:
Mac Lipglass

VOILA!! Oh yea, like my earrings?!?! Buy them here---> CHARMAINES  

Until next time, thanks for reading!!

Dreek ♥

12 comments:

  1. Wow! you look so beautiful! the earrings really gave your eyes a nice pop too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make up! The earrings are great too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you are just too fab....love the hair cut and the purple!!!! Happy New Years -Britt
    www.midweekescape.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple is bangin!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl you look fab as usual the face is beat to death lol! I've tagged you so check my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your make up! Happy new year gorgeous !

    Xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks awesome! :) Love the earrings!


    http://nikkilund.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look!! and the Earrings! Bout to go and check you out!

    www.shapelylouise.com
    E. Louise

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!