Kurve'

Friday, January 20, 2012

FOTD: Feeling' Fancy

I'm overwhelmed with my job, not that I have to work 40 hrs a week, but even the administrative part of what I do is really getting me. It's either work and concentrate on that..or school, which of course comes 1st. I guess I gotta just suck it up and figure out how to handle both. I went to Wal-Mart and spent $10 on a planner so I can..for lack of better words..get my shit together!

What helps you keep your priorities straight?!?!






Face:
Shea Butter Moisterizing Lotion

Black Opal Creme Stick Foundation in Hazelnut

Covergirl Clean pressed powder in Toasted Almond

Covergirl eye enhancer in brown smolder (for brow fill and light contour)

15 palatte concealer (as highlighter)

Black Radiance Baked Blush in Toasted Almond (resembles Mac's Raizen blush)

E.L.F Mineral foundation in dark (as a finishing powder)


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed

L.A.C in Ammuniton

L.A.C in Cool as Cucumber

L.A.C in Boardwalk

Maybelline The Falsies Flared in Blackest Black




Lips:
Jordana Lipstick in Satin Rose

Victoria Secret Lipgloss shine and glitter

Earrings:

Be Blessed Angels
Dreek ♥

6 comments:

  1. cute!!! I stay organized with my Nookcolor tablet
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the face, and those earrings are awesome love'em

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! your face looks gorgeous and those earrings are hella cute! i stay organized with my ipad & my planner!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I bought a calendar..the an iPad 2..lol...I'm ok now

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!!